Visual Designer (UI)
We are now looking for a talented Visual Designer who can continue to develop the interface for our betting prototype until live launch during spring 2019. The focus will be to refine and optimize mobile web and desktop design. You will also participate in further development of the service and our other products.
You have previously worked at a digital agency or product/game company and you will use your broad experience to work in all phases of a project and product life cycle. From insights to launch. Always with the same goal, making what's complex look and feel easy and intuitive for the user.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of professionals and contribute with own ideas and knowledge.
Experience of esport is not a requirement but a huge advantage. It's also a big plus if you have worked with games and gamification. You will work with game titles such as CSGO, DOTA 2, LoL and Fortnite.
- Proven UI experience - minimum 3yrs
- A strong portfolio of successful projects
- Proficiency in Sketch is a must
- Experience in Photoshop, Invision and other relevant tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Fun & exciting work environment in of the fastest growing business areas, esport
- Joining a startup at this stage ensures possibility to shape company culture and business strategy
- Meet and talk to esport people from all over the world
- Awesome office and friendly culture
- Possibility to really make an impact on an continously developed product with a huge user base
This role will land you right in the middle of the fastest growing entertainment industry – The esport industry with game titles such as CSGO, DOTA, LoL and Fortnite.
Oddgoblin is perhaps one of Swedens most interesting esport entertainment start-ups. We build esport communities and create relevant services for our 7M followers.
In spring 2019 will we launch our first product, an esport betting platform. We aim to become the best second screen experience for esport, making it possible to bet on both matches and players in all major esport tournaments.
We also work with influencer marketing and plan for an e-commerce site.
The company was founded in October 2017 and is now growing rapidly. We are supported by some of the industry's most well-known profiles and companies.
Oddgoblin HQ Stockholm (Fridhemsplan)
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.