Junior Project Coordinator
We are looking for a self-organized, energetic and humble Project Coordinator.
In this role, your area of responsibility will be very varied and you will independently drive and coordinate a wide range of assignments. The daily work involves handling marketing campaigns, advertising agreements, monitoring ad production and ensuring that projects goals are met according to plan.
You will work closely with all members of the staff, community team as well as external brands and agencies.
In addition you will assist in other relevant internal projects. We are a small team with a busy agenda.
We believe that you have at least a few year’s experience from a similar work. For this position, experience is important but what is most valuable is that you've got the right personality and attitude.
You may previously have worked at a digital agency or game company. (Or perhaps straight out of school if you paid attention in class and have the motivation to prove yourself.)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of professionals and contribute with own ideas and knowledge.
Experience of esport is not a requirement but a plus.
- Project coordination experience
- Ability to establish project timelines to ensure that requests are produced and delivered according to deadline
- Excel is a dear friend, you also have good skills in other MS Office applications
- Solid written and verbal skills in Swedish and English
- Fun & exciting work environment in of the fastest growing business areas, esport
- Joining a startup at this stage ensures possibility to shape company culture and business strategy
- Meet and talk to esport people from all over the world
- Awesome office and friendly culture
- Possibility to really make an impact on an continously developed product with a huge user base
This role will land you right in the middle of the fastest growing entertainment industry – The esport industry with game titles such as CSGO, DOTA, LoL and Fortnite.
Oddgoblin is perhaps one of Swedens most interesting esport entertainment start-ups. We build esport communities and create relevant services for our 7M followers.
In spring 2019 will we launch our first product, an esport betting platform. We aim to become the best second screen experience for esport, making it possible to bet on both matches and players in all major esport tournaments.
We also work with influencer marketing and plan for an e-commerce site.
The company was founded in October 2017 and is now growing rapidly. We are supported by some of the industry's most well-known profiles and companies.
Oddgoblin HQ Stockholm (Fridhemsplan)
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.