Junior Financial Controller
We are now looking for a dedicated Junior Financial Controller who will manage our customer accounts and their money transactions.
In this role you will ensure and implement accounting policies according to company guidelines and the Malta Gaming Authority.
You will provide complete, accurate and timely financial information and records in weekly reports to the CFO.
To be a suitable candidate for this position we believe you have a university degree in finance or business administration. You have a few years’ experience in the field of financial accounting within a public company. Management and communication skills are essential.
The successful candidate will be able to recommend strategies and provide solutions which benefit both the department and organization. Proven interpersonal and people-management skills, complemented by excellent written and spoken English and Swedish are important for the role.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of professionals and contribute with own ideas and knowledge.
Experience of esport is not a requirement but a plus.
- Preferably 3 years of experience from a Transactions Services department. University diploma or degree within finance, accounting business administration or similar
- Excel is your best friend, you also have good skills in other MS Office applications
- Ability to deal with, and anayze, large sets of data
- Good business understanding and quality assurance skills
- Solid written and verbal skills in Swedish and English
- Fun & exciting work environment in of the fastest growing business areas, esport
- Joining a startup at this stage ensures possibility to shape company culture and business strategy
- Meet and talk to esport people from all over the world
- Awesome office and friendly culture
- Possibility to really make an impact on an continously developed product with a huge user base
This role will land you right in the middle of the fastest growing entertainment industry – The esport industry with game titles such as CSGO, DOTA, LoL and Fortnite.
Oddgoblin is perhaps one of Swedens most interesting esport entertainment start-ups. We build esport communities and create relevant services for our 7M followers.
In spring 2019 will we launch our first product, an esport betting platform. We aim to become the best second screen experience for esport, making it possible to bet on both matches and players in all major esport tournaments.
We also work with influencer marketing and plan for an e-commerce site.
The company was founded in October 2017 and is now growing rapidly. We are supported by some of the industry's most well-known profiles and companies.
Oddgoblin HQ Stockholm (Fridhemsplan)
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to email@example.com.