We are now looking for a dedicated Front-End Developer who can continue to develop our betting prototype until live launch during spring 2019.
You are talented in crafting beautiful responsive user-interfaces with modern web-technologies. You also understand what it takes to build great user-experiences and how to validate it. In the project you will collaborate with the core team in Stockholm as well as our off-shore developers.
You have previously worked at a digital agency or product/game company and you will use your broad experience to work in all phases of a project and product life cycle. From insights to launch. Always with the same goal, making what's complex look and feel easy and intuitive for the user.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of professionals and contribute with own ideas and knowledge.
Experience of esport is not a requirement but a huge advantage. It's also a big plus if you have worked with games and gamification.
- Proven FE experience - minimum 5yrs (or straight out of school if you paid attention in class and have the sample work to prove it)
- Track record of creating digital services
- Proficiency in Angular (v5), or the ability to quickly adapt, is crucial!
- You are an expert at HTML / CSS /JS and have an eye for good design
- Experience in yarn, npm, git and other relevant tools
- Good work ethic and an eye for quality
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies
- Fun & exciting work environment in of the fastest growing business areas, esport
- Joining a startup at this stage ensures possibility to shape company culture and business strategy
- Meet and talk to esport people from all over the world
- Awesome office and friendly culture
- Possibility to really make an impact on an continously developed product with a huge user base
This role will land you right in the middle of the fastest growing entertainment industry – The esport industry with game titles such as CSGO, DOTA, LoL and Fortnite.
Oddgoblin is perhaps one of Swedens most interesting esport entertainment start-ups. We build esport communities and create relevant services for our 7M followers.
In spring 2019 will we launch our first product, an esport betting platform. We aim to become the best second screen experience for esport, making it possible to bet on both matches and players in all major esport tournaments.
We also work with influencer marketing and plan for an e-commerce site.
The company was founded in October 2017 and is now growing rapidly. We are supported by some of the industry's most well-known profiles and companies.
Oddgoblin HQ Stockholm (Fridhemsplan)
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to email@example.com.