We are now looking for talented Community Managers who can build an active and passionate follower base in media channels such as Facebook, YouTube and Instagram. In this role, you will become the backbone of our huge community esport platform. Currently about 250 micro communities with over 7M followers worldwide.
You will support and maintain existing communities as well as create new ones. In addition work with our media network and influencer marketing.
You will need to be a wizard of social media; making sure it’s used in a strategic, streamlined and integrated way, delivering our brand tone of voice effectively and appropriately while establishing relationships with key influencers, partners, the media and consumers across the social web.
The ideal candidate will have good copywriting and editorial skills, be a highly motivated individual with experience and dedication for all social media platforms and be full of ideas and ways to connect with the esport fans.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team of professionals and contribute with own ideas and knowledge.
Experience of esport and game titles such as CSGO , Fortnite, and LoL is a requirement. It's also a big plus if you have worked within the gaming industry.
- Proven social media experience
- Proficiency in building Facebook- YouTube- or Instagram communities
- Interest in major games like CSGO, Fortnite and LoL, WoW and DOTA2
- Relevant skills in design software like Adobe Photoshop and Premiere
- Ability to create engaging posts and kick-ass memes
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest social & marketing trends
- Fun & exciting work environment in of the fastest growing business areas, esport
- Joining a startup at this stage ensures possibility to shape company culture and business strategy
- Meet and talk to esport people from all over the world
- Awesome office and friendly culture
- Possibility to really make an impact on an continously developed product with a huge user base
This role will land you right in the middle of the fastest growing entertainment industry – The esport industry with game titles such as CSGO, DOTA, LoL and Fortnite.
Oddgoblin is perhaps one of Swedens most interesting esport entertainment start-ups. We build esport communities and create relevant services for our 7M followers.
In spring 2019 will we launch our first product, an esport betting platform. We aim to become the best second screen experience for esport, making it possible to bet on both matches and players in all major esport tournaments.
We also work with influencer marketing and plan for an e-commerce site.
The company was founded in October 2017 and is now growing rapidly. We are supported by some of the industry's most well-known profiles and companies.
Oddgoblin HQ Stockholm (Fridhemsplan)
Sounds like you? Please send your CV to email@example.com.